...through a commitment to quality and to creative,
Designer / Architect Job Posting
TCF Architecture is an award-winning firm with significant Educational, Civic, Industrial/Maintenance, Transportation, and Administrative Facility projects. As a medium-sized firm of 35, we offer a wide range of opportunities for those seeking professional development. Our use of VR, 3D printing, and laser cutting influences our design process and workflow allowing us to rapidly test ideas as well as create compelling presentations for our clients.
We are currently seeking licensed Architects or those pursuing an Architectural license with the following qualifications and skills:
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelors or Masters of Architecture degree
- Dedication to quality architectural design
- Revit knowledge and willingness to learn new tools
- Creative thinker
- Hard-working and positive attitude
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work as a collaborative team member
- Effective time management
In addition to a collaborative work environment and opportunities for growth, we believe in a healthy work/life balance. Our benefits program includes: PTO, health, vision and dental insurance; life insurance; ARE reimbursement; and an exceptional 401(k) plan, which includes employer matching and profit sharing contributions. Signing bonus available, based on experience.
No phone or email job inquiries, please.