...through a commitment to quality and to creative,
Experienced Architect Job Posting
TCF Architecture is an award-winning firm with significant Educational, Civic, Industrial/Maintenance, Transportation, and Administrative Facility projects. As a medium-sized firm of 35, we offer a wide range of opportunities for those seeking professional development. Our use of VR, 3D printing, and laser cutting influences our design process and workflow allowing us to rapidly test ideas as well as create compelling presentations for our clients.
We are currently seeking licensed Architects holding a Bachelors or Masters of Architecture degree with the following qualifications and skills:
- 10 or more years of experience in the architecture field
- Understanding of all aspects and phases of the architectural production process
- Strong knowledge of construction materials and methods, and building codes
- Guide design team through the construction documentation process
- Develop construction details and research architectural materials and systems
- Dedication to quality architectural design
- Revit knowledge desirable
- Creative thinker
- Hard-working and positive attitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work as a collaborative team member
- Effective time management
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
In addition to a collaborative work environment and opportunities for growth, we believe in a healthy work/life balance. Our benefits program includes: PTO, health, vision and dental insurance; life insurance; ARE reimbursement; and an exceptional 401(k) plan, which includes employer matching and profit sharing contributions. Signing bonus available, based on experience.
Upload your resume, cover letter, and portfolio here.
No phone or email job inquiries, please.