WE BEGIN BY LISTENING
We encourage a highly collaborative design process—seeking to gather diverse voices and perspectives to examine current realities, define immediate and aspirational goals, and tackle complexity head-on. We thrive in facilitating a human-centric design process that requires engaged listening with an ear tuned to the needs of individual end-users, as well as the larger community.
RESPONSIVENESS, RESPECTFULNESS, RELEVANCE
In all projects we carry a “design attitude” that positions us to be highly responsive to our client’s needs, goals, and aspirations; respectful of—and to—the community in which a project resides; and relevant to broader societal values and progress.
From a highly active, yet humble listening process, we embark on a journey of discovery to define and articulate our client’s vision, aspirations, and measurable criteria for success
AN ITERATIVE DESIGN PROCESS
Innovation surfaces when individuals with diverse experiences and backgrounds collaborate to conceive simple, practical solutions built upon other simple, practical solutions.
We explore ideas with discipline by asking “How could this space better work for you?”; “What have we not yet considered?”; and “What if…?”.
Throughout planning and design, we intentionally create space for people to find their voice and contribute ideas that will fulfill the overarching goals and aspirations.
Architectural and Design Services
Our “craft” is multi-dimensional, requiring a high degree of commitment, responsibility, discipline, skill, and personal passion. TCF’s architectural planning and interior design services encompass the following:
- Needs Assessment, Feasibility Studies, & Master Planning
- Public Information Management Assistance & Community Outreach
- Coordination of Multi-Disciplinary Consulting Teams and Consultant Documentation
- Educational Specifications
- LEED/WSSP Documentation, Credit Tracking and Submittal
- Sustainability Consulting & Design
- Site Assessment Services
- Existing Document Review, Existing Conditions Field Verification, and Documentation
- Predesign through Construction (Bid) Documents Preparation & Coordination
- Construction Administration, Close-Out, and Warranty Follow-Up
- Furniture and Equipment Procurement Assistance
- BIM (Building Information Modeling): Revit Software
- Rendering and Animations
- Graphic and Signage Design
- Physical Model Building
- Virtual Reality
Because we design for future users—and future generations— we are careful not to rest simply on what we know (or think we know).
TCF explores and embraces evolving technologies and tools to help clients and stakeholders envision spaces while inviting the opportunity for unexpected “aha!” moments that lead to forward-thinking solutions.